1. What is Driveo?
Driveo is a cool new way to get more for your ride when it's time to sell your used car. Our online process is easy: You tell us about your vehicle and we tell you how much it is worth when trading it in, how much you could sell it for yourself, and how much we could buy it for. If you like our quote, all you have to do is to cruise in and cash out! Bring your ride to us, we will verify all the details, take care of all the paperwork, and provide a secure payment on the spot! We will even arrange a free ride for you to anywhere you need to go locally!
Ready to sell your ride? Get Started!
2. Why should I sell my car to Driveo?
That's easy! You can get more money than most car dealers and many car buying services. Unlike selling on your own, Driveo is fast, easy, transparent, and secure. Find out more about why Driveo is a great way to sell your car.
3. Will you buy any car?
We happily purchase a wide range of vehicles, however there are some that we do not appraise or purchase. They are as follows:
- Vehicles 15 years and older
- Commercial vehicles
- Vehicles with odometer issues
- Vehicles with salvaged or branded titles
- Vehicles with flood, fire or severe existing damage
- Extensively modified vehicles
- Rare sports and high-end luxury vehicles and vehicles with very narrow market
4. Is Driveo in my area?
Find out if Driveo is in your area by checking our Locations page.
5. Where are you located?
Check our Locations page for Driveo in your area!
6. What are your hours?
To check drop-off location hours, find the location closest to you on our Locations page.
7. Do I need to make an appointment?
Yes, after you complete and submit the Driveo form, you'll receive an email containing our quote.
If you like our number, you have 30 days to make an appointment to come to your local drop-off location. You come in, sell your car, get a check from us, and we'll even arrange for a free ride to anywhere you need to go locally.
8. What should I bring to my appointment?
- All keys and remotes to the car
- Service records, if you've got them
- Current registration and title, if available
- Driver's license or valid ID
9. My car is not paid off. Will you still buy it?
Yes! We will call your lender to verify a 10-day payoff amount, then we'll send a payment directly to your lender to pay off the car and we hand you a check in the amount of the difference.
10. I don’t have the title for my car. Will you still buy it?
Yes! If you're the legal owner of the car you're selling, you don't need to apply for a new one before bringing it to us.